Thank you for supporting Liberty in North Korea! Please check out the FAQ section below for any questions regarding LiNK merchandise. If you cannot find your answer here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 212-7190. We would love to speak with you!
- What size/fit are your t-shirts?
- All of our t-shirts are unisex sizing, and are printed on blanks manufactured by Next Level Apparel or Bella and Canvas. These t-shirts fit true to size or slightly slimmer. Size charts are provided in each shirt description.
- What do you do with the money raised from merchandise sales?
- 100% of the proceeds from your purchase support our programs. In other words, if you buy a $20.00 t-shirt that costs $7.00 to produce, it's like giving a $13.00 donation to our refugee work, changing the narrative, and research & strategy programs. Additionally, wearing your LiNK gear shows everyone around that you support the North Korean people, and the movement continues to grow.
- I live outside of the United States- can you ship orders to me? How much does shipping cost?
- Yes- we ship internationally using the United States Postal Service. Rates and options are shown at checkout. Additional import fees, taxes, and customs charges may apply depending on your location.
- How long will it take for me to get my order?
- Handling time takes about three to five business days, and shipping time varies depending on where you are located. If you are within the United States you will most likely receive your order within ten days of placing it. If you have not received your order after ten business days of placing it please contact us at email@example.com.
- Can I pay by check?
- Yes, you can purchase items from our online store by check. When you are checking out, simply select “pay by check/money order”. Please make your check payable to “Liberty in North Korea”, write your order number on the memo line, and send your payment to:
- Liberty in North Korea
- 236 E 3rd Street Suite 210
- Long Beach, CA 90802
Are your products ethically manufactured?
Yes. We use a variety of different manufacturers for different products, all of which possess various certifications regarding ethical manufacturing. Listed below are the manufacturers of our products and information regarding their manufacturing practices:
Bella and Canvas - Manufactures within the United States. Visit their website here for more information.
Next Level Apparel - Manufactures abroad in WRAP-certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) factories. Visit their website here for more information.
What is your return/exchange policy?
We accept returns on items as long as they have been worn minimally and have no signs of use. We will also exchange items that have been worn minimally and have no signs of use. To return or exchange an item you bought, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org